Student Study Rooms
- Click the Next Available button to see the earliest time you can book or select a date from the calendar. Online reservations must be made at least 12 hours in advance.
- Reservations are for two or more people. Individuals may be asked to leave if a room if a group needs it.
- No food permitted.
- Reservation will be cancelled if the group is more than 15 minutes late.
- Reservations can be extended if no other reservations have been made by informing a library staff member at the Check Out Desk before your initial reservation expires.
- The Library is not responsible for personal belongings left unattended; items left unattended will be brought to the Security Office.
- Study room occupants who do not follow the Library Code of Conduct will be asked to leave.